The Hellenic-Russian Chamber of Commerce was founded in Athens in 1995, at the initiative of Greek and Russian businessmen and operates as an independent non-profit association under private law.
The need for strengthening and developing Greek-Russian relations in order to develop trade and investments between the two countries, makes the Chamber a trusted advisor to the business community of both countries.
The HRCC numbers around 300 members including businesses, bodies, business organisations, as well as private individuals from Russia and Greece that are active in all sectors of the economy.
As the body responsible for protecting the interests of its members, the HRCC pursues its objectives by providing its members with the following services:
- Supporting the interests of HRCC members before Greek or Russian state agencies or other organisations in both countries
- Organising business delegations, fairs, seminars and other information events and supporting the participation of Greek and Russian businesses therein
- Organising individual business delegations having a targeted agenda
- Information on the solvency of Greek or Russian businesses
- Translations - Interpreting
- Promoting advertising material to collaborating bodies in Greece and Russia
- Preparing lists of potential customers in Greece or Russia (upon request)
To achieve its objectives and successfully perform its activities, the Chamber maintains close relations and an ongoing collaboration with all state bodies and public agencies in both countries having built a solid collaboration network with reliable regional chambers and business associations in Greece and Russia, and having acquired visibility worldwide.
The Chamber is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of 11 members who are Greek or Russian nationals, high-ranking representatives of Greek or Russian companies.